Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering is organising a national level one week Faculty Development Programme on “MOODLE – LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (LMS)” in association with spoken tutorial, IIT Bombay. The event will be addressed by Ms. Preethi Naidu, Training Manager, Spoken Tutorial, IIT Bombay. It is coordinated by Mr. Syed Shahbazuddin, Assistant Professor and Conveyed by Dr.P.Marimuthu, Professor and Head EEE department. The chairman of the event is Dr.P.Prasad Rao, Principal, VEC.
Introduction to Moodle:
– It is a learning Management System (LMS)
– It is a free open source software
– It helps teachers and educators to create online courses for adaptive and customizes learning
– It is used by many small and large educational institutions, universities, etc. to create and deliver courses online to their students.
1) Detailed schedule of each day of the Faculty Development Program will be shared to the participants.
2) Quiz related to content scheduled to be learnt will be shared with participants each day by 6:00 pm, tentatively. Submission of Quiz on each day along with course journal on the last day of the programme is mandatory in order to obtain e-Certificate.
Register Here : https://forms.gle/bSGoGfXXLupJaYkt5